This personal data processing policy is prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law “On Personal Data” and defines the personal data processing procedure and measures to ensure the security of personal data undertaken by Health_B&R (hereinafter, Health_B&R).
The main purpose and condition of Health_B&R is to ensure the observance of human and civil rights and liberties in the processing of personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy and confidentiality of personal and family life.
This Health_B&R policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter “Policy”) applies to all information that Health_B&R may receive about visitors to the Site. Health_B&R does not control and is not responsible for any third party sites that the User may access through the links available on the Health_B&R Site.
Health_B&R may process the following personal data of the User
Personal information that the User provides about himself/herself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Site and its services, including the User’s personal data. Information that is required to provide Services is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
The data, which are automatically transmitted to the Site services in the course of their use with the help of the software installed on the User’s device, including IP-address, cookie file data, information about the User’s browser (or other program with which the User accesses the Services), technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the Services, requested page addresses, referrer (previous page address) and other similar information.
Purposes of Personal Data Processing
The site only collects and stores personal information that is necessary to provide information about the services or execute agreements and contracts with the User, except when the law requires the mandatory storage of personal information for a period of time determined by law.
The Site processes the User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- Establishment of feedback with the User, including sending notices, requests regarding the use of the Website, provision of services, processing of requests and applications from the User.
- Identifying the User, registered on the Website, for forming and executing personalized offers and agreements.
- Providing the User access to personalized resources on the Site.
- Determining the location of the User for security purposes, fraud prevention.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support.
- The anonymized User data collected through Internet statistic services is used to collect information about Users’ actions on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
Legal basis for processing of personal data
Procedure of collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
Personal information of the User shall be kept confidential, except when the User voluntarily provides information about itself for public access by an unlimited number of persons (e.g., publication of reviews). In such cases, the User agrees that a certain portion of their personal information becomes publicly available.
The Site has the right to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has expressed consent to such actions.
- The transfer is necessary for the User’s use of a particular service, or for the performance of a particular agreement or contract with the User.
- In case of sale or other alienation of the Website, all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to personal information obtained by it shall pass to the transferee.
Processing of personal data of the User shall be carried out without limitation of time by any lawful means, including in information systems of personal data with or without the use of means of automation.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Website Administration shall inform the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
The Website Administration shall take necessary organizational and technical measures for protection of personal information of the User from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful acts of the third parties.
The Website Administration together with the User shall take all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences, caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal information.
The Website Administration, if it fails to perform its obligations, shall be responsible for losses suffered by the User in connection with the unauthorized use of personal data, in accordance with the US legislation.
In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Website Administration shall not be responsible if such confidential information
Became in the public domain prior to its loss or disclosure.
Was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Site Administration.